Friday, November 11, 2011

Let Me Make You an Offer (or 2) You Can't Refuse!

Have I ever mentioned just how much I love Love LOVE Close To My Heart?

Well, I do!

Here are two more awesome reasons why!

One for now:  Holiday Wishes!


When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp sets in November, you can purchase a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95. And here’s a bonus: many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun! Offer valid November 1- November 30, 2011.

And an offer for later:  Rock the Block (I can't wait for this one!):


My Holiday Wishes is on it's way and I can't wait to show you what I create with it.  As for the Rock the Bock....  tapping my fingertips on the table..... If you want these amazing offers yourself, order them at my Close To My Heart site, Paper Boutique or contact me at betsygully@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment