Sunday, July 31, 2011

August Paper Trail Blog Hop

Welcome to the August Paper Trail bog hop!  If you arrived here from Vicki's blog, The Wizard's Hangout, you are on the right path. We have some awesome new artists joining our hop this month.  Be sure to show them some love by leaving comments.

In July Close to my Heart consultants from all over the US and Canada came together in Anaheim, California for our annual convention. Beautiful new papers were introduced and I am so excited to share them with you over the next few months.  But for August our artists agreed to an "anything goes" hop since we had so little time to order, receive and use our new products.  I'm going to "cheat" a bit and give you 8 little peeks of the new papers I got to use on 3"x3" cards we made in our Leadership training.

Mischief (L) and Elemental (R)
Dreamin' (L) and Sonoma (R)
Roxie (L) and Typeset (R)





Believe (L) and Wonderland (R)

Hope you've enjoyed these little cards.  Now hop on over to Linda's blog, The Paper Taylor, and enjoy some more paper candy.

4 comments:

  1. So, so, so LOVE these!!! Great idea for Thank You cards to use for school!!! Gotta "use" you and your ideas!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!!!! I thought I had posted a comment to this before but..... I just love these little 3X3 cards!!! They'd be a great stash to have in my classroom and so fun to make!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those 3 x 3's…great to have samples of all new papers like that!

    ReplyDelete