Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mayberry, May Paper Trail Blog Hop

Welcome to the Paper Trail Blog Hop featuring Close to My Heart papers. If you arrived here from Lynne's blog, Field's Finery, you are on the right trail. I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen so far.

This month we are featuring the Mayberry Paper Packet. Unfortunately, I realized too late that I hadn't ordered it. Oops! So instead I am using just the colors used in the Mayberry papers, Cocoa, Olive, Honey & Smoothie. I love the combination, it's a little unexpected but feels very homey.

I made a double slider card/gift card holder. The photo at the top of the blog is the card closed. By pulling the clip on the right hand side of the card, a slider pulls out with the clip and at the same time another slider "magically" slides out of the left side of the card.


Just to make it special, I added a little pocket to hold a gift card. This would be very cool for a graduation card, right?

Close up of right hand slider.

Close up of left hand slider. Below are the beautiful papers that make up the Mayberry collection. You can order this package at my CTMH website, Paper Boutique.

Next stop on the trail is Mary's Blog, The Road to Peace of Mind. I am sure she has something wonderful lined up for you!

2 comments:

  1. How Cute!!!! I have not done a slider in years and years......maybe it's time! Love the banner and tree!!!! Did you use that banner/letter set? I can't believe you got the entire word on the front of the card!!! :) Your links to the other sites aren't working. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I can't explain the links not working because they are working for me. Hm.... I did use the banner letter set and I LOVE it!! It was a squeeze getting the entire word on the card!

    ReplyDelete