Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just One of the Reasons I LOVE Studio J (Online Scrapbooking!)

Normal scrap booking area when finished with a project:


Scrap booking area when finished with online scrapping:


I think the photos say it all!

My layouts are beautiful! Not only do they get printed and shipped to me (including page protectors!), but I also receive jpegs via email so I can print more on my own or send them via email to my friends and family.

I'll never give up paper & tape scrapping, but this does have some great features. With my laptop and wireless connection, I can scrap and watch movies with my family at the same time.

You can play with Studio J (online scrapping) at no cost. If you like what you do, you can then purchase it. Go play with it here: Paper Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment