Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Amazing Things You Can Do With A Lunch Bag (one of)


At IOD last night Margy shared a gift from a friend that was made with a lunch sack as a gift holder. It was so stinkin' cute!! I did up a simple version, not nearly as awesome as the one Margy shared, to help me remember what it was like. Think matchbook cover.

Here is it open with a mini stamp set and one of our new spray pens inside. Just needs a few little tweaks and details and it'll be awesome!!


If you are attending MAC's stamp retreat in Washington next month, please forget you ever saw this....

1 comment:

  1. Those 2 paper bag things Margy brought were the coolest ever! Thanks for reminding me that I took pictures of them! Yours is cute too! So glad I got your chicadee card! I'm lovin all the blues in it!

    ReplyDelete