Monday, November 1, 2010

November Paper Trail Blog Hop - Mistletoe!


Welcome to the November edition of the Paper Trail blog hop! We are a group of Close To My Heart consultants working together to bring you cards, layouts, and other art featuring a different Close To My Heart paper packet each month. If you arrived here from Terri's My Frame of Mind you are on the right trail!

This month we are featuring the paper packet Mistletoe and it's beautiful holiday papers. I did some paper folded Christmas tree cards. The inspiration comes from Joyce. You can see her video here.
My daughter Alyssa got busy with Mistletoe and created a mini-album. It's a perfect size to put in a CD envelope and mail some holiday memories to family or friends.


A small Velcro tab holds the album closed.


Plenty of room for some journaling on the left - photo on the right.

Every page has room to tell the story of the photos you place inside.

The very center has room for 3 photos.

Close up of right side of center & Santa
.

I love the ornaments designed for a journaling spot!


And a lovely sentiment for the last page.

Thanks for stopping by. You're on your way to Karen's Inky Fingers blog now for some more great ideas. Just click on her blog.

4 comments:

  1. You went over the top!!!! What totally amazing and beautiful cards and small memory book!!! What amazing work you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the mini book...stunning work !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Alyssa did the mini book and she is very talented!! She can never move out now because I have too many toys she needs to borrow. Oh.... that might not be a good thing!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! I'm teaching the origami Christmas card at my team meeting tomorrow - thanks!

    ReplyDelete