Sunday, February 14, 2010

Networking projects

Tuesday, provided we are not snowed in, I will be participating in an event that I hope will be another step in promoting my CTMH business. I am working on some items for the event. First is a framable layout. I picked up an album frame at Michael's for $4.99 which is just 1/2 inch bigger @ 12.5" x 12.5." The back is spring loaded which allows nicely for my raised embellishments. The layout photo is prior to it being placed into the frame.

This layout is inspired by the Veranda Workshop on the Go project. I thought providing photos would make a better "sell" so I simply printed photos of my daughter on copy paper with the laser printer and cropped them to fit. The recipient of this item will just replace my photos with his/her own.

My second item(s) is a set of 6 cards - 2 each of three designs. I took these directly from the Workshop on the Go guide. So pretty and easy to make.


I need 2 more projects before Tuesday night so stay tuned and see what I come up with. Whatever it is will most likely use paper from the Veranda set because I am totally in love with it - GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment