Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fight like a girl


It's true, I have been missing in action for more than a month. I was actually surprised to see that I have NO blogs for August what-so-ever. I'm thinking I have a lot of making up to do!!

I went to the Kentucky State Fair last month but sadly forgot to take my camera. No fair photos or layouts will be forthcoming. We saw all types of livestock and crafts and so much more that it's hard to remember.

This little card did arise from my fair experience, however. I saw the saying on a T-shirt a woman was wearing and begged my daughters to help me remember it. From that little saying, a card was born.

Of course all supplies are Close to My Heart. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card! I'm thinking I should have ordered that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete