Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creative Basics - Jingle

When I ordered my new toys from the CTMH Winter 2009 Idea Book I got a paper packet called Creative Basics Jingle Collection - page 30 if you want to follow along in the book... Last night I cracked open my Wishes Card Confidence program and selected the Celebrations Workshop to use this paper with. This workshop uses only 2 sheets of the background texture papers, 2 coordinating sheets of cardstock and 6 more cardstock for the 6" x 6" cards bases. With that, I can create 12 beautiful cards, two each of 6 designs.

I chose White Daisy, Juniper, Hollyhock & Tulip for my bases. Since it was pretty late in the evening all I did was cut all the papers according to the cutting guide in Wishes and organize the bases with the cut pieces. I decided to not do the same color bases for the 2nd card of each design to see how different they would look. I had time to make up three of the 12 cards. Take a peek!!
The Juniper grossgrain ribbon is included with the Creative Basics Jingle Collection papers. I tied the white craft buttons with natural hemp and sponged them with Tulip and Juniper inks.
More natural hemp (sponged with Juniper ink) knotted and attached to the card with Liquid Glass. Pretty glittery Twinkle Brads adorn the center of the snowflakes.

The Holiday Trinkets My Acrylix stamp set is what I have used for all of these cards. I really like the simplicity of this card, and distressing paper is one of my very favorite techniques!
I have nine more cards to do with this project... hurry back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment