Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Be still my heart!

I've got two workshops coming up in October using the new Twitterpated Workshop On The Go kit. Putting these layouts and cards together with the kit was a snap and so much fun!! The colors are soft and warm and the patterns so pretty. I think you'll like them!


First the kit... I love Love LOVE this!! Everything in the kit is full size... no skimpin' on the product! It includes a full package of Twitterpated Level 2 papers, a My Acrylix(TM) stamp set made just for this kit, a full package of Designer Ribbon Rounds(TM) Chocolate Collection ribbons, and full color instructions with a cutting guide for making the projects shown here. The full value is $35.95 but it costs only $29.95. After making these projects I still have a full half package of paper and lots of ribbons for other projects.




Next the projects...

This is the two page layout. My workshops for these classes are free after you purchase the kit. There are other fun options to choose, too, like the Dimensional Elements in Color... the little chip board buttons. Cute!!






And of course my favorite thing is always the cards. Instructions are for six cards, two of each of these. Other items used on these other than what I've already mentioned are brads, buttons and natural hemp. So pretty, right?


If you are interested in either of these workshops or just purchasing the kit (instructions included!) just let me know!

Scrap book workshop is on October 7th - sign up ends tomorrow

Cards workshop is on October 14th - sign up ends on September 30th.
Thanks for dropping in!




No comments:

Post a Comment