Sunday, September 13, 2009

...and it doesn't stop there!

I needed a quick card for a friend and believe it or not, I had NONE just lying around. But wait, I just made a gaggle of new cards with the CTMH Everyday Celebration card kit, right? I grabbed an unused card base from the kit and used it as a template to cut a new card and *snap* I was in business!!


So when you purchase this kit be sure to make yourself at template from the card bases, save those instructions, and you are in business for any kind of card you need for anytime you need it. Don't be fooled into thinking you can only make those cards with the papers, stamps & embellishments included in the kit - you can make an unlimited number of cards with other stamps, papers & embellishments substituted for the kit supplies...


Now I ask... just how AWESOME is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment