Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another birthday

Although this card will be late for the recipient, I can lift my shameful head a little for having made at least one more card for the May birthdays.



This card was done using the Tickled Pink National Scrapbook Month promotional kit. The idea, but not the actual design is from our new Card Program, "Wishes." It was a very fun card to make, especially with so much great help and products!

Here's the inside... lately I have been doing insides that are almost as nice as the outsides. I like the results.



This will be off to my mother in law right away. She did receive the box of cards for her birthday and the reviews were great!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to post some layouts my daughters have been working on, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment