Friday, March 3, 2017

Hello Lovely

March has come around so fast.  Next thing you know it will be spring. My how the time flies!  

This month I have layouts with the beautiful Hello Lovely papers. I love Love LOVE this paper pack and these layouts are so versatile! I have plans to use them for some wedding dress photos and engagement pictures, but I can see them for so much more.  How about Easter pics on these pages? Or prom photos?  The colors are beautiful but neutral enough to go with almost anything!

Hello Lovely Layout 1
Hello Lovely Layout 2
Hello Lovely Detail
Classes are coming up to create these pages. Check my FB business page, Betsy's Paper Boutique for details. 

Products used in these layouts:
X7216B - Hello Lovely Paper Pack
X7216C - Hello Lovely Complements
Z3315 - Dreamin' Big Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment