Friday, July 18, 2014

Sneak A Peek!! New product!!!

Sharing photos of the first bundle of products I received after convention.  I am so stoked to play with all these things!!  

This first photo is of the paper pack Pathfinding and the assortment and complements that go along with it.

love Love LOVE the new Teal assortment of Glitter paper. The three blues are so pretty and coordinate so well with Pathfinding.  And dig that new chevron border punch!  Much fun is coming!

My Acrylix stamp sets.  A great new alphabet which includes upper and lower case, Handwritten Print, Lifetime of Happiness right below it, A Season of Thanks, upper right and below that, Thankful Heart set.  

More My Acrylix that came with the new markers: clockwise from top left, Lovely Birthday, Pretty Petals, Rainy Day and Great Job.

And my favorite new product, ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Markers.  Move over Copics, ShinHan has come to town!!!

If you'd like to see more new product, contact me at betsygully@gmail.com for the Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  It's only $6 and when purchased from me, includes a coupon to use with your first order. 


No comments:

Post a Comment