Friday, July 4, 2014

July is Customer Appreciation Month!


I'm just back from convention and preparing for the release of our Annual Inspirations Idea Book and I thought what a great time this is to let you, my customers, know how much I appreciate you!  So I am making July my 

Customer Appreciation Month!  

Through the end of July only, (July 31, 2014) I have gifts for you just for placing an order through my website.  These gifts are accumulative... they add up - the more you spend the more you get! 

Place your order here:  www.betsy.ctmh.com

If you spend $25 retail I'll send you three beautiful cards hand crafted by me: 
Your cards may be different

When you spend $50 retail, you not only become eligible to add the Stamp of the Month to your order for just $5, but I'll be sending you a cute little Petite Perks stamp set. 

Add Circus Alphabet stamp of the month to your online order for just $5

When your order reaches $75 retail you'll not only receive all of the above, but I'll include the new 2014/2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  
$6 Retail value

What do you get when you place a $100 order?  You can choose one of the My Reflections Paper Pack from the current catalog.  Some may not be available as they are retiring and a few are selling out, so don't wait! 

And finally, at $150 retail you will receive $25 in free product.  Choose from My Reflections Paper Packs or Complements, My Acrylix Stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pads or re-inkers, card stock packages or acrylic blocks.  
Be sure to check the Retiring section and While Supplies Last section for items that will soon be gone forever.  

After placing your order online, send me your contact information (and choice of gifts if you spent $100 or more) at betsygully@gmail.com so I can send your gifts out to you!

And thank you so much for being one of my valued customers.  You are the Heart of my business!



No comments:

Post a Comment