Thursday, July 3, 2014

Circus Alphabet

The Close To My Heart stamp of the month set for July is called Circus Alphabet.  I was negligent in getting a set for myself before July rolled around so I have nothing to show you but the stamp set. 

http://betsy.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7861&ci=98
I love Love LOVE this set and can't wait for mine to arrive so I can play with it!  

Like all our stamp of the month selections, you can get this full set for just $5 when you place a $50 retail order on my website.  While there, check out these retiring items:  Betsy's CTMH

And just so I don't let you completely down by posting a blog with no art, I'm giving you the link to my Australasian friends' blog hop which features this set.  Start with Patricia, she's AHmazing!

And give Monica your attention for a bit as she shows you some ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment